With Bama Fast Pass, you can prepare now for a successful transfer to The University of Alabama. Apply as early as your first semester of college, and track your degree progress at UA.
How it works:
- Apply for admission to UA up to two years before you plan to transfer.
- Get a myBama student ID number and UA Crimson Mail email account.
- Gain access to Degree Works, UA’s web-based degree completion tracker.
- Track your UA degree plan while you fulfill requirements at your current college.
- Start tracking your progress to a bachelor’s degree from UA!