Important Dates for Incoming Freshmen
- Early July application opens for undergraduate admission
- Early October housing application opens
- October 1 FAFSA opens
- December 1 UA FAFSA priority deadline
- February 1 housing application priority date to participate in room selection
- Early February Bama Bound Orientation registration opens
- Mid-March consolidated scholarship offer released
- May 1 priority deadline to submit Freshman Enrollment Deposit
Fees and Deposits
- Application Fee – $40
- Freshman Enrollment Deposit – $200
- Entire deposit goes towards first semester’s tuition. Non-refundable.
- Housing Application Fee – $200
- $35 application fee is non-refundable. $165 prepayment goes towards first semester’s housing cost. If a housing application is cancelled before May 1, the full prepayment is refunded. If cancelled between May 1 – June 1, a partial refund of $100 will be issued.
- Orientation Registration Fee – $120 student; $80 parent