Here are a few things to keep in mind before you start your application:
- UA is incorporating the scholarship application into the application for admission. Complete your application and submit all supporting documents by January 15 to be considered for competitive scholarships.
- A credit/debit card is required to pay the non-refundable $40 application fee.
- You will be asked to create a login with the UA Undergraduate App.
- Once your application is submitted you will not be able to make changes.
- You can check your application status online at any time.
- A valid email address is required. Secure information concerning your application will be sent to this email address.
- If you lose your login or PIN, this information will be sent to the email address you provided in your application.
- UA does not require standardized ACT or SAT scores from students applying through the Fall 2024 Semester. If you are unsure whether or not to submit a test score, contact your high school counselor or UA recruiter.